Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome Home!

Howdy Y'all! I'm back from my 18 month mission in Fort Worth, Texas. This is the home of my new blog dedicated purely to my mission. Soon, I will post pictures of all my companions, the people we worked with, the places I served, and other fun things. Stay tuned! This will be my sacred site. Everything that I've held most dear for the past 18 months will be viewable here. I hope you enjoy it even a tiny portion of how much I enjoyed it all. God bless.

Belle

4 comments:

denae said...

I thought you were gone longer than 18 months...you over achiever you. I'm glad you liked your DVD. It didn't turn out as GREAT as I had pictured it. And I did picture it great. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your mission. Especially good ol' CC. WELCOME HOME!!
Sister Syphus
aka Denae

Brad and Laura Williams said...

Hi friend! I'm glad I found your blog!

maggie said...

Hey Belle, it has been a real treat to see your growth throughout your mission. I am excited for the future and the great things you will accomplish.

The Sedrick Menagerie said...

Awsome blog, I loved reading all of your experinces. We miss you in Highland Station Ward, which gets split in two weeks. I am pretty sure that we are going to be in the Bonds Ranch ward, but we shall see. Hope you have a great summer, oh by the way. we are moving to Utah, but not quite sure when yet. Have a great summer.

Post a Comment